Sir Bunny and JJ the dragon

An epic bedtime story by Ban (edited by JJ)

Sir Bunny, the valiant knight, set off to save the naughty little dragon, JJ, from the evil princess Muscle Mary. JJ was being spanked for skank.

JJ the dragon wanted to skank freely but was forbidden by the evil princess.

Sir Bunny hopped to the evil tigress princess castle and said, “In the name of love and cuddles, I challenge you!” Then Sir Bunny brained her with a mallet.

“Thank you, Sir Bunny,” said JJ, “I’m now free to find love and skank!...Want some fun?”

And so Sir Bunny and JJ the naughty little dragon lived happily ever after.

The End.

Comments

William said…
I want the adult version.
Jaded Jeremy said…
William,
Read your diary lor :P
Little Dove said…
I like this version. Suits me just fine. ^_^
Legolas said…
From another perspective, The Princess Muscle Mary just wanted JJ to be a good dragon and therefore she locked him in the tallest room of the tallest tower. She couldn't let him to continue his skanking lifestyle which was destroying him slowly.

Anyway, I don't know what I'm saying, it's too early.
Jaded Jeremy said…
Little Dove,
It's supposed to be a bedtime story for me :)

Legolas,
Wah...complication!
savante said…
Muscle Mary the evil princess? muahahahaha.
kenni said…
y JJ wasn't allowed to skank? I say let's skank for life!
Jaded Jeremy said…
ireng_ajah,
It's not a joke, it's a story! :)

kenni,
I also don't know.
Pike-chan said…
Hmmmmm...so brief only ah?
Jaded Jeremy said…
Lyssa,
Yah, right? Hehe. I laughed when I read it in the sms. In fact, I think I contributed a little too :)

Ban,
I've never read such a short epic story.

pikey,
Ask the writer hehe.

Popular posts from this blog

Fell Seal: Arbiter's Mark - character build (Part 1)

Fell Seal: Arbiter's Mark - character build (Part 2)

Strange expectorant